Kai is sweet little babe. He is a good eater and has a very mellow personality. Denver loves the new baby but isn't quite sure about having to share moms time.
Such cute boys! He is a good combination of the two of you. Hard to believe that my little guy is a month old and is only barely 7 pounds. Good thing though, at least he has gained 2 pounds since we have been home. Anyway, hope you are all doing well.
Becky, Somehow I came across your blog and was amazed at how big Ethan and Brayden are! Your family has grown so much!! I just wanted to tell you and Jim Hi.
4 comments:
He is so cute! Congratulations! We hope that everyone is well.
Such cute boys! He is a good combination of the two of you. Hard to believe that my little guy is a month old and is only barely 7 pounds. Good thing though, at least he has gained 2 pounds since we have been home. Anyway, hope you are all doing well.
what a cutie pie! Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks! Miss you guys and love you!!
Becky, Somehow I came across your blog and was amazed at how big Ethan and Brayden are! Your family has grown so much!! I just wanted to tell you and Jim Hi.
Post a Comment