Yipee Yippe Yippe!!!! I love love love the name Kai. It actually is a popular name in Denmark and one that I have wanted to name a child since my mission. I am so glad that the baby and mama are doing well. Congrats!!!!!!!
Congrats Smith Family ! This is Helen Edwards - this is my blog that I use for designing - I just had to say congrats - and Kai is so beautiful ! Love the name :)
6 comments:
Hunter is excited about having a new cousin and future playmate. We look forward to meeting him soon. Jim you almost have your football team.
Yipee Yippe Yippe!!!! I love love love the name Kai. It actually is a popular name in Denmark and one that I have wanted to name a child since my mission. I am so glad that the baby and mama are doing well. Congrats!!!!!!!
Congrats guys! We are so happy for you!!
Becky- congrats!So glad you and Kai are doing well. You look amazing and Kai is beautiful!
Congrats Smith Family !
This is Helen Edwards - this is my blog that I use for designing - I just had to say congrats - and Kai is so beautiful ! Love the name :)
Ohhh he is really cute! He looks just like Jim! That is so fun. Congratulations!
Post a Comment