Denver's 4th Birthday is a Toy Story Theme. He is really into Buzz and Woody. Denver is talking so much now. He is really into pretend play. He drags his stuffed animals around all day asking me if I want to play house, tea party, kitchen, school etc..... He is in a really cute stage and I'm trying to live in the moment and enjoy it.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Denver's 4th Birthday is a Toy Story Theme. He is really into Buzz and Woody. Denver is talking so much now. He is really into pretend play. He drags his stuffed animals around all day asking me if I want to play house, tea party, kitchen, school etc..... He is in a really cute stage and I'm trying to live in the moment and enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Your kids are so cute! Koben and Denver would have a lot of fun playing together, they like the same things!
Post a Comment