You and I were definately doing a lot of blog updating these last two weeks! It's nice having contact with the rest of the world even if it is midnight (and I actually think it is right now). I LOVED all of your cute new pictures- it was so much fun to read everything and I kept thinking...she lives 5 minutes away and I feel like our girl day was way too long ago! Can we do that again? I want to leave our kids again and GO PLAY.
2 comments:
You and I were definately doing a lot of blog updating these last two weeks! It's nice having contact with the rest of the world even if it is midnight (and I actually think it is right now). I LOVED all of your cute new pictures- it was so much fun to read everything and I kept thinking...she lives 5 minutes away and I feel like our girl day was way too long ago! Can we do that again? I want to leave our kids again and GO PLAY.
Your boys are so cute! How did the blessing go?
Post a Comment